Digital Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager the purpose of this role will be to influence and implement the global direction of travel to meet the organisational regional objectives of delivering digital solutions
This established technology brand based in Staines better the of people and communities through cutting edge research & technology.
The role of this Digital Project Manager will be:
- To manage the localisation's of the EMEA regions & the development of new web projects and digital solutions
- To co-ordinate internal teams and external resources to ensure the delivery of the project on time, within scope and budget
- To support scooping and planning of new digital initiatives, building on the new web project.
- To work closely with teams internally on the execution of digital projects.
- To co-ordinate internal teams globally and external resources to ensure the delivery of the project on time, within scope and budget.
- To support scooping and planning of new digital initiatives, building on the digital products
- Develop project plan to monitor, track and report on progress of the project to the project sponsor and executive team, escalating issues where necessary.
- Work with internal teams, business stakeholders and external agency to ensure appropriate resource are prioritised, allocated and efficiently coordinated.
- Manage project budget, updating the financial business plan and ensuring information is accurate, up to date and complete across all levels of the project's reporting framework.
- In collaboration with the internal teams, measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, providing regular summary reports as well as more detailed updates.
- Create and maintain all necessary project documentation, including internal communications plan.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks, including maintenance of issue logs.
- The right Digital Project Manager will have experience in working to a range of Project Management methodologies including Prince 2 and Agile.
- Previous experience project managing web design, build and delivery for global brands and working with stakeholders globally
- Great agency and stakeholder management experience
- Timeline responsibilities
- Firm understanding of UX and design & development principles
- Experience of collaborating with IT teams overseas to architect concepts
This is a rolling 6 month contract paying between £250.00 - £300.00 a day based in Staines. My client has offices in London & also offer flexible working however require candidates to attend the Staines office at least once a week.