Senior Client Manager, Corporate - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
This leading global brand strategy consultancy has an opportunity for a personable and engaging Senior Client Manager with a passion for corporate branding to join their engaged and inspiring team. With an outstanding reputation for their blue chip client-base and delivering radical solutions using a combination of strategy, creativity, insights, and technology you will play a key role in the team.
This is a career-defining role for a confident Senior Client Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, best practice culture where you will own and drive responsibility for a range of mid-tier client relationships. A structured and clear communicator, your role will involve contributing to and shaping the strategic content on behalf of the client as well as motivating and influencing the project team to proactively grow client relationships.
Essential skills and responsibilities include:
- Previous experience gained from a reputable branding agency
- Desire and ability to cultivate new opportunities within existing clients and contribute to new business initiatives and pitches
- Experience of complex, multi-strand projects
- Fluency in branding theory
- Ability to present with gravitas and stature as a senior member of the project team
- Efficient, detailed, extremely organised with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to appraise, articulate and evaluate strategic and design work
- Belief in own ability coupled with a willingness to learn
This would suit a Senior Client Manager with the drive and ambition to be a natural successor to Client Director. A positive driving force within the business, you are a team player with a flexible approach to helping colleagues when required, have a strong self-belief in own ability coupled with a willingness to learn.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a world-class brand strategy consultancy at an exciting time of growth and evolution. The team here take real pride in the high quality of work they deliver. The culture is people focused, diverse, open, with a clear career path that supports growth and learning. If you fit the above, please forward your CV to Ann Sharman firstname.lastname@example.org or call or call +44 (0)7885 822771 to discuss in more detail.