Social Media & Content Manager - Integrated Agency – London
Social Media & Content Manager – Integrated Agency – London
Located between London Bridge and Borough, this independent integrated agency is on a roll winning new business, growing existing business and reshaping its approach. Its people believe in big, bold, campaign-led work and are proud to work with some of the best global brands out there from Google to Volkswagen, Pizza Express to Caffe Nero.
As part of this growth, they are on the lookout for a Social Media and Content Manager to help define the agency’s social presence.
Working closely with the Social Media & Content lead, you’ll propose creative and relevant content strategies to help brands grow their social presence as well as developing the agency’s social offering.
- Developing and managing strategic social content approaches for B2C and B2B clients
- Researching case studies and best practice
- Actively keeping on top of social media trends and sharing these insights within the agency
- Running campaigns and always-on for a variety of clients
- Managing monthly content calendars
- Ensuring paid social reaches the right audiences
- Help the Social Media & Content lead in developing strong paid social strategies
- Own the agency’s social media presence
- Ad-hoc pitch support
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE AGENCY
- You will be experienced in paid social media advertising
- Experience running campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s ad platforms
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Confidently turn social strategy into engaging content
- Experience in social media analytics and listening tools, eg Hootsuite and Brandwatch
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE'D LIKE YOU TO HAVE AS SENIOR MANAGER
You’ll have 18 months' to 3 years' experience in social and content media management with strong experience delivering paid social campaign. You’ll have relevant marketing agency experience with a passion for the social media space and a desire to achieve. You’ll be naturally curious – constantly staying up to date with new technologies relating to social media. You will have excellent attention to detail, work well under pressure and have great management and organisational skills
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.