Senior Account Manager/Account Director, FMCG - Independent Design & Brand Agency
This highly regarded independent global design, innovation and brand strategy consultancy have not lost their ‘family’ culture. They are seeking a strategic Senior Account Manager or Account Director with strong consumer/FMCG packaging experience to join their dynamic and cohesive team. They have much to be proud of with a rich heritage in delivering exceptional results for client’s brands – designing strategies, creating new products and services, identities and communications for a broad variety of clients in the UK and internationally.
Working closely with the Strategy Director and Creative Director, as a team, you will responsible for helping to drive the consumer part of the business forward. Known for being a trusted, solid and grounded person who can speak eloquently about strategy, you are an open and original thinker who strives to seek out interesting solutions to problems and new ways to add value to the business. Taking a creative approach to all work, you like to keep up with emerging thinking, attending seminars and events and sharing the content with your team and peers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop concise, inspiring ways of briefing internal teams, writing excellent briefs and arranging effective briefing sessions and internal review sessions.
- Write inspiring and engaging proposals, presentations and reports.
- Deliver profitable projects and promote a mindset within the team of delivering projects to a high quality within budgets and timescales.
- Management of project finances including revenue forecasting and invoicing.
- Proven experience working at a senior level within client services, ideally within a recognised design and branding agency, and with consumer/FMCG brand packaging projects.
This represents a fabulous career move for an Account Director who is curious, interesting and interested; a critical thinker and who will be a positive and energising influence in this progressive, collaborative agency who put learning and development at the heart of their culture. Please forward your details to email@example.com or call 07885 822771 in confidence.