Front End Developer
- Lead and work alongside digital project managers and mentor junior developers occasionally providing support during busy times.
- Support Project managers with scoping, estimation, requirement analysis, review wireframing, layout design and other ongoing projects
- Maintaining and auditing code / design quality as per set guideline and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing, browsers, devices, usability and accessibility whilst reporting progress to the Project Manager + facilitating code / design reuse and training and mentoring within the team
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT / SVN with experienced understanding of server-side and hosting setup an good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and accessibility + SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them with xperience working with and managing third party suppliers
- Be a team player and a natural leader, approachable and listen to what people need and want, both from other disciplines and within the team whilst being ble to communicate ideas and vision to the client, third parties or within the team
- Inspire and motivate the team to ensure tasks are delivered on time with a hands-on understanding of all programming roles + demonstrate advanced programming skills
- Excellent people management and communication skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Be able to resolve conflicts, solve problems and decision-making skills * Capable of multi-tasking and remaining composed whilst under pressure * A digital evangelist!