Paid Social Executive
Top opportunity for someone who is passionate about digital media to kick start their career in a media agency! If you have experience using Facebook ads or Google adwords, this is your chance to get into the industry!
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
The Paid Social Executive will join a growing team in a client facing role that is responsible for supporting the wider team in the planning, activation, optimisation and reporting on all paid social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
• To work with the wider team in planning and optimising the media mix for paid social campaigns.
• Provide prompt and efficient support to the Biddable team in the implementation of day-to-day activities involved in client account management and service, online
campaign management and reporting.
• Produce and carry out regular and accurate reporting across client accounts.
• Become competent at running client reports, analysing the data, giving insights to campaign performance and advise on optimisations to deliver to client’s KPI's.
This role is for a talented and ambitious Paid Social Executive who is looking for the opportunity to make their mark within a growing agency.
• Understanding of where paid social fits in the wider digital marketing mix
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company
targets are achieved
• Eagerness to learn and progress in career
• Willing to go that extra mile to ensure every piece of work is done to an amazing