Our public-sector client are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join their growing team due to a recent internal promotion. Working across various projects, the Marketing Assistant will be working within a multi-disciplinary team and will be responsible for delivering integrated marketing activity.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the production of a range of marketing materials and literature
- Providing assistance in the organisation and management of events
- Ensuring all content created is on-brand
- Managing data on the CRM to ensure data-driven marketing campaigns and client communications
- Providing editorial support across the website including copywriting of content
- Managing day to day social media activities and analysing social media performance
- Preparation of copy for use across the website, case studies, social media and promotional literature
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Marketing Assistant to take their career to the next level working within a high-performing team in a fast paced and vibrant environment. You must have experience of developing and co-ordinating marketing, PR and events activities including using email marketing platforms such as MailChimp and and social media dashboards including Hootsuite.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring the post holder to have expert communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholders and suppliers with confidence.
We are inviting immediate applications as this is an urgent role for our client. The position is based in central Nottingham and will require some UK wide travel occasionally.
Marketing Assistant, to £25k - Nottingham