Category Manager Photography
Category Manager Photography/Cinematography, c£35,000 - £45,000 + bonus - Leicestershire
If you love photography/cinematography and have commercial experience within a role then I would love to hear from you!
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an individual with a love for the industry to manage a category containing some of the best known premium brands in the market.
Working within the product marketing team this role will own and drive the managed categories from a commercial, brand and customer perspective, working closely with Marketing, Planning, Customer Service and Sales teams to deliver strong go to market activity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of a number of lighting categories and brands.
- Be responsible for the local go to market/commercial strategy for managed categories/product ranges.
- Work closely with central HQ's Product and Marketing teams to deliver product information and brand messaging to the local market in line with central strategy.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop, implement and manage customers commercial, product and merchandising strategies.
- Close coordination with local marketing team to develop and support marketing and promotional activities for managed categories.
- Work with local demand planning to ensure optimum inventory and availability for managed product ranges.
- Manage product lifecycle for managed categories including appropriate launch and exit strategies.
Applicants must be able to travel internationally 2-3 times per year as well as travel to other UK based events.
Blue Skies are managing the full recruitment process for this organisation. Please therefore contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss or apply.