Are you an ambitious and confident marketer from a drinks/hospitality background? If so, this Marketing Manager role could be for you!
Marketing Manager - £25,000-£30,000 - London
A creative lifestyle and hospitality group with an offering centred on socialising, entertainment and drinks, having also established innovative experiential event brands.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing and implementing all marketing communications. Your main duties will include:
- maintaining all elements of digital marketing, including website, social media, email newsletters and the blog
- working alongside an external PR agency to drive the brand's external presence and tone of voice
- taking the lead on third party media partnerships to ensure maximum coverage for events
- working with the exhibitor base of bars and brands to maximise partnership opportunities
To be considered for this great Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior marketing experience within the drinks/hospitality/lifestyle sector
- experience of delivering integrated, multi-channel campaigns
- strong digital marketing skills, particularly on website and email
- confident and self-driven - comfortable working with multiple external stakeholders
If this Marketing Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Marketing Manager - £25,000-£30,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.