Digital Engagement Manager
The Digital Engagement Manager will be responsible for managing all engagement across digital channels to deliver a first class user experience.
A Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Engagement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the digital content strategy including implementing and enforcing editorial/content guidelines
- Conducting web analytics and reporting to monitor and improve website performance
- Overseeing all Search Engine including management of a Google Adwords grant
- Overseeing all Email Marketing
- Project managing key digital improvements ensuring an optimal user experience
- Multichannel digital marketing
The Digital Engagement Manager will be expected to have experience across the following:
- Leading on devising content strategy
- Managing website improvements and keeping an eye on the latest Digital technologies to provide an optimal user experience.
- Google AdWords Management
- Multi Channel Digital Marketing experience including Campaign Management
- Charity Experience (Essential/Highly Preferred)
The successful Digital Manager will be offered an initial 3 month contract paying circa £250 per day (Umbrella/Limited), based in Central London.