CRM & Loyalty Manager
A fabulous contract opportunity for an offline direct marketer to join this great, fast-paced retailer!
CRM & Loyalty Manager - 6 Month Contract - Competitive - West London
This retail company has been operating for over 40 years and has over 150 sites across the UK offering a wide range of consumer retail options from plants, food, giftware and furniture as well as cafes.
As CRM & Loyalty Manager, you will be responsible for delivering core direct mailing programmes to drive footfall and spend. Your main duties will include:
- creating, testing, amending and executing mailing campaigns
- using data to identify and recommend mailing offers and customer targets
- managing the relationships with the data agency and call centre operation staff
- overseeing the measurement and evaluation of mailings to generate insight and learning
- line management of two CRM Executives
To be considered for this great CRM & Loyalty Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar CRM & Loyalty role, with an offline bias, from a consumer background
- experience of generating insight from campaigns and suggesting innovations to drive customer response
- knowledge of the end-to-end offline mailing process
- budget and supplier management experience
If this CRM & Loyalty Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
CRM & Loyalty Manager - 6 Month Contract - Competitive - West LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.