Digital Experience - UX
One of the largest payment providers is looking for a Digital Experience to achieve and deliver best in class user experience, design and implementation for their website.
The purpose of the role is define and then deliver a website optimisation programme to continuously review and improve on-site conversion and deliver a great user experience on the website.
- Analyse the website performance, through conversion data, analytics and customer research, to create hypotheses and rationales for optimisation
- Create customer stories/proposed customer journeys for online experiences
- Collaborate with UX planners and designers to create best practise online interaction design, including ability to draft wireframes/page layouts
- Create new relationships within the commercial teams to get ensure buy in and get exposure
- Collaborate with content strategy and editorial teams to create the final versions of pages for build/test
- Ensure measurement enablers in place to measure the impact of the solution, eg A/B experiment, analytics tags, reports, customer surveys
- Use measurements to draw insight and inferences based on the test plans to demonstrate the performance of the solution
- Develop close working relationships with the relevant teams
- Background in UX/UI
- A digital user experience expert, able to take digital solutions from discovery through to definition, design and delivery
- Good commercial focus, able to quickly understand the business context and identify risks and opportunities
- Good understanding of user research, A/B MV testing, digital analytics and other methodologies to gain user input and insight to digital experiences
- Good project management and delivery skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once and strong experience in delivering within an agile project team/environment