Digital Marketing Executive
Opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive with excellent email marketing experience to join this business intelligence organisation
Digital Marketing Executive - £31,000-£33,000 - Surrey
Our client provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Their strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and property where they help customers make key strategic decisions every day.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns including email, webinars, search, display automation etc.
- understanding the competitive and customer landscape
- using automation technologies to deliver multi-step campaigns
- building and optimising forms and landing pages
- designing, testing and building of content for email campaigns and newsletters
- segmentation, target list building, customer journey mapping and testing
- reporting and insights for campaign performance
In order to be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive role you will have:
- a background in B2B digital marketing
- proven experience of online marketing techniques and especially email marketing
- effective project management and budget management skills
- experience of Dreamweaver, Salesforce and Eloqua or equivalent systems
- strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- be open to travel across the UK, Netherlands and US
If this Digital Marketing Executive role sounds like the role for you then apply online today...
Digital Marketing Executive - £31,000-£33,000 - SurreyIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.