B2C Marketing Manager
Looking for a marketer with a strong target-driven background in eCommerce, email and marketing automation, with exceptional communication and copywriting skills.
B2C Marketing Manager - £40,000 - London
You will work for the market leader in Employee Benefits and Incentives, and Expense Management. Their services are used by top FTSE companies down to thousands of SMEs.
Based in Central London you will drive strong revenue growth and end-user engagement across the company's portfolio of services; delivered through a combination of cloud-based SaaS technology, web portals and prepaid cards. Key responsibilities include:
- strategic responsibility for the company's largest and fastest-growing B2C programme; driving traffic and sales through an employee savings and discounts portal against ambitious growth targets; including managing an email subscription list of over 300k members with around 3-5 campaigns a week targeting acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell ad re-engagement
- plan and implement compelling offers and promotions for top high street and online brands to drive merchant revenue
- working with the Email & Automation Executive to ensure development and optimisation of eCRM and automation programmes and provide strategic input into the development of the marketing automation tool
- develop 'out of the box' communication tools to help clients maximise uptake and engagement in their schemes
- manage the B2C multi-channel content and communications calendar
- manage point of sale (POS) marketing and communication materials for prepaid cards and voucher programmes (card designs, postal packs)
- content manage retail promotions across prepaid card solutions through in-app promotions, eventually leading the development of an eCRM and push notification programme
You MUST HAVE:
- a deep understanding of B2C marketing strategy and keen digital awareness (tech-savvy) in an ecommerce environment
· strong ability to develop campaign messages and propositions is a must, including a demonstrable high standard of copywriting, with an excellent ability for storytelling, structure, spelling, grammar, and understanding of style, tone of voice and audience
· strong experience in marketing automation
- ability to manage databases and work with data and processes to drive personalised content and offer 100% quality assurance
- understanding of GDPR, PECR and ability to adapt to new regulation and best practise
- attention to detail is essential
B2C Marketing Manager - £40,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.