Social Media Manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Social Media? Then I have just the role for you!
My cliet is an independent integrated agency and their Social Media team is going through an exciting time in building their roster of social clients, creating innovative content opportunities, and building and growing the agency's own social presence.
They are looking for someone with strong paid social skills - both executional and strategic - who is looking to expand into other social disciplines such as social listening, competitor analysis, content strategy, copywriting and social strategy.
No two days are the same for a social media manager anywhere – even more so where you’ll be at my client helping the Social Media & Content Lead with a B2B agency pitch one day and managing the social calendar of an FMCG brand the next.
With a knowledge of social listening and competitor analysis skills, you’ll have an important role in supporting the Social Media & Content Lead in proposing creative and relevant content strategies to help brands address weaknesses or take on new opportunities to grow their reach.
- Developing an understanding of, and strategic content approaches for, B2C and B2B social media – proactively researching case studies and best practice to help the agency grow in this area
- Actively keeping on top of social media trends, social brand successes and the wider digital landscape and sharing these insights within the agency to ensure we are seen as leaders in social
- Running campaigns and always-on for a variety of clients, from owning monthly content calendars to utilising paid social to reach the right audiences
- Help the Social Media & Lead in developing strong paid social strategies for retained and new business clients
- Own agency’s social media presence – engaging and growing our communities and creating content positioning us as leaders in social media insight.
- You will be experienced in paid social media advertising, having run campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s ad platforms using a strategic, targeted approach
- You’ll be an excellent writer with the ability to turn social strategy into exciting and engaging posts and content, as well as being able to adapt your tone of voice to a wide range of clients
- You will have used various social media analytics and listening tools to uncover and report on brand performance and conversations e.g. Hootsuite and Brandwatch
- You’ll be naturally curious – constantly staying up to date with new technologies relating to social media and ensuring this knowledge, including their benefits and rationale, is shared with clients and the business
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly