Digital Brand Executive
A great opportunity for a Digital Brand Executive to join an international property group. This role has a very good chance to go permanent from an initial 3 month contract with an immediate start.
You will assist in developing visual materials and techniques to complement and make more impactful the creation of content in order to effectively reach and engage stakeholders through digital channels. While implementing an effective guardianship of all related brand policies, this role will involve managing, improving and developing the Group's intranet and corporate website as well as its social media management and analytics tools.
You will need to be familiar with Kentico and Sharepoint CMS systems to be successful in this positon.
- Be the main point of contact and support for the Group's intranet, corporate website and corporate digital channels
- Support on critical stages of corporate website redevelopment project
- Liaise with the content managers across the Group and the Operating Companies to drive and programme manage content creation and updates
- Liaise with our external agencies on updates and developments, as required
- Explore new ways to optimise the user experience across our digital channels and to use them to support/deliver on our business objectives
- Act as digital guardian to promote best practice, to maintain the quality and integrity of content published, and to ensure that policies and guidelines are maintained and adhered to
- Aim to drive traffic to our digital channels and continually work on Search Engine Optimisation
- Manage the group-wide social media management tool Hootsuite
- Analyse and report agreed statistics for the website, intranet and social media channels
- Strong technical and web content management skills (Kentico v11 /Sharepoint)
- Solid knowledge of website and social media analytics tools (Google Analytics/SEO Analytics - essential) (Hootsuite/Talkwalker - nice to have )
- Ability to follow standards and processes to ensure integrity of digital channels
- Website development skills
- Project management skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously