Looking for a broader digital role working across multiple disciplines? If you have media agency experience working in display / paid social or programmatic and want to expand your skill set, this is your chance! Based at an extremely popular independent digital agency, it's an opportunity not to be missed!
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The role is for a Media Manager to have day to day responsibility for the planning and delivery of innovative, effective media campaigns whilst working collaboratively with other internal and external teams to exceed client’s expectations.
• Working with the Media Planner and Media Account Director to devise intelligently planned, innovative paid media recommendations for key agency clients across different verticals and different budget levels
• Negotiation of media with suppliers
• Managing, mentoring & developing the Media Planner
• Working closely with the Client Service team to deliver work on time, on budget and on brief
• Hands on media planning and buying – across devices
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and confident individual who has a natural ability to lead. You will care passionately about the role and work to the best of your ability to order to produce work to an excellent standard for your clients.
• Smart & passionate about digital
• Inquisitive by nature, excited about the possibilities ahead
• Comfortable with new technology
• Self-driven & able to work well as part of a team
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen! For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button below.