Field Sales Executive
Field Sales: Motors New Business
Our client is part of the world leader in online classifieds, with 12 brands that span the globe.
Founded in London in 2000, our client is the UK’s leading classified site, with over 16m unique visitors every month and over 9.5m app downloads. The platform enable people to trade everything from cars to home items and find jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live.
Their mission is to help create a world where people share more and waste less. Their focus is on delivering a first class trading experience founded on the classified pillars of ‘Local, Free and Easy’.
Opportunity starts on here! – and they have a great opportunity for an ambitious Team lead/Account Manager within the Motors vertical.
The Motors Group is one of their 4 classified verticals that also includes Jobs, Property and Services. They are a leading organisation within the Classifieds Group contributing majority of revenue to the underlying business. Their rapid growth has seen them already accelerate into the number two position for the monthly visitors (over 4million per month).
They have ambitious plans for growth; their aim is to continue their annual double-digit growth. They are investing to achieve these goals and already have in place a robust strategic plan backed by significant investment.
You will be joining them at a very exciting time, a pivotal moment on their journey that opens up many new opportunities for them to capitalise on.
They are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients from the UK’s motor dealerships. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As a field sales representative you will also research sales competition. This is an expansion role, as evidenced by their rapid growth in the motors market and, as such, offers unrivalled opportunity for progression.
Duties will include:
- “Get the sale” using agreed customer sales methods
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Serve as the link of communication between key opportunities/clients and internal teams
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key metrics
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Generate new business using a consultative approach, engaging customers and demonstrating value.
The ideal candidate will display the following attributes:
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A customer first approach
- Experience in the motors industry
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgment calls
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Self-motivated & a good team player.
- Technically adept, with experience using MS Excel, the Office suite and CRM applications.
For more information on this role or to apply get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.