Marketing and Business Development Intern
A Marketing and Business Development Intern position with a leading global law firm
An award winning global law firm are looking to hire a Marketing and Business Development Intern on a 12 month FTC to join their expanding Marketing team in the City of London. As the firm pride themselves on delivering high-quality client service, you will be responsible for supporting and assisting their marketing, business development and communications efforts for their clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing and Business Development Intern
- Providing support on all client communications.
- Assisting with social media communications and general website maintenance.
- Providing support to all printing and distribution of marketing collateral.
- Assisting in assembling pitches and presentations.
- Aiding in conducting research projects aimed at business development
- Assisting the Events Manager with the coordination of companywide events (seminars, exhibitions).
Key Skills of the Marketing and Business Development Intern
- Educated to degree level or similar experience.
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, as well as meet tight deadlines.
- Strong English writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A collaborative team player.