Digital Product Manager
Are you a marketer who knows what makes customer's tick…?
Well as Digital Product Manager you'll have the opportunity to drive site conversion across new and existing customers through the conversion funnel as effectively as possible. Your role will see you work alongside the Head of Digital in setting the long-term vision and strategy for our clients exciting range of products.
Our client are one of the UK's most well-known brands and exist to create a digital world that enable great things to happen!
General Responsibilities include:
- Define creative, high quality roadmaps based on Consumer business strategy and vision for our digital products in line with commercial strategy, with story points borne of clear insight on customer drop-off points in conversion funnel.
- Develop investment cases for new initiatives, based on an assessment of the potential benefits vs the cost
- Work with Global Site Strategy Manager to ensure site content is fresh, accurate, accessible for all and compliant.
- Working in an Agile environment, lead a team of e2e delivery across journey management, delivery, production and design and partner resources
- Work with the Optimisation team to identify and schedule opportunities for on-site testing.
- Continuously monitor, A/B test, analyse and report on key metrics for Cable conversion initiatives.
- Proven product management experience in a commercial environment (sales, trading)
- Great communication skills and the ability to interact with marketing, product, commercial, operations and resourcing UI/UX teams
- To be comfortable leading projects and cross-functional and virtual teams
- The ability to think creatively and effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Strong Customer needs focus and commercial acumen
- Project and BAU delivery experience a huge plus
- Experience in (or a huge passion for) commercial or customer experience for leading digital brands