My client is a small yet established independent Design and Creative agency based in London. They have a team of 20 talented creatives working on an impressive portfolio of global accounts across digital and print platforms. Now looking for a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to join the team, my client seeks an energetic, considerate and proactive individual who will work well in their close knit team alongside other designers, copywriters, art workers and digital developers.
Working as the Mid-Senior Graphic Designer you will:
* Support the Creative Directors on major B2B accounts which include global brands from the Technology, Industrial Engineering and Financial sectors.
* Deliver campaign concepts across a variety of print and digital platforms.
* Work on briefs from concept to completion.
* Present creative solutions and rationale to internal teams and clients.
Skills and Experience
* Have a minimum of 5 years industry experience.
* Have a good understanding of UX/UI and ability to create design files to be used by developers.
* Show experience converting strategic communication challenges to stand out design within a portfolio of live work.
* Evidence working on a brief from creative concept to design.
* Be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
* Have managerial skills and experience managing workload and deadlines.