Junior Strategic Planner
We are looking for a Junior Strategic Planner with a year or two's experience to support the Marketing Services Director at a dynamic and ambitious B2B agency in the Thames Valley.
Your overall role will be to ensure the proposed strategies and solutions of the design and account management teams are aligned with the needs of the clients and their customers by providing strategic insight and content for presentations and proposals.
You'll be asked to
- Identify emerging market trends, target audience challenges and what drives them to purchase relevant technology, through desk-based research
- Qualify research as usable for content
- Support the senior teams and the MSD in analysing the latest trends to understand how they could impact on the client’s business
- Understanding how the client’s products or solutions reinforce these market insights and address audience challenges
- Produce project overview documents for easy client reference guides
- Work with creative and digital teams to merge imaginative ideas and strategic thinking
You should have
- A passion for insights-driven and strategic approaches, and willingness to develop in this area
- Credibility and trust with clients and agency staff at all levels
- The ability to integrate ideas from
different areas into a common vision
- The ability to gather, analyse and organise information and understand markets, audiences and sectors
- The ability to do highly unstructured work
- Strong rational intelligence
- A gut feel for what makes sense to each client’s business
- Good copywriting skills
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a dynamic agency in a new role and make a real impact through your intelligence and acumen.