Senior Analyst | Innovative Social Media Agency | London
Senior Analyst | Innovative Social Media Agency | London | Up to £40k
Are you a fluent Arabic speaker who feels that you don't have the opportunity to use your language skills to their full potential at work?
Have you always wanted to expand the analysis you carry out to an international scale and not just be confined to the UK market?
We are working with a leading social media agency on an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join their team and provide analysis into social media marketing in the Middle East. The social media landscape in the Middle East has rapidly changed in the last few years and there are now over 90 million social media users in the region. In this role, as a Senior Analyst you will be able to get creative, designing products for your clients to improve the reach and impact that their social media messaging has. You will use your analytical skills to produce informative reports that will have strategic value and will provide actionable insights from different areas such as brand awareness and competitive analysis.
This role is within a forward thinking, fast paced media agency who work with some of the world's most recognisable brands such as Microsoft, Facebook, Google, YouTube and Unilever to name a few. They help clients gain a better understanding into consumer behaviours and attitudes towards their brand and products through the evidence based analysis and reporting that their team provides. There are over 3.5 billion people online and there is a real opportunity to provide insight based on social media that will have a significant impact on your clients brands and products as a Senior Analyst.
Your Skills and Experience
- You will have gained experience in digital marketing or consumer insight analysis
- Ideally you will have lead projects and are comfortable leading a team of analysts.
- Professional proficiency in Arabic, either being a native speaker or near-native fluency
- Experience using Tableau or similar data visualisation tools would be desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- You will have either experience of carrying out social media analysis or have a desire to move into this area
If this role sounds like it would be of interest, then apply below to find out more!