2 days left
A leading computer software company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their UK marketing team, based in central London. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing all communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products as well as leading and directing projects in marketing, PR and social media.
- Build, execute and measure high-impact internal and external communication plans.
- Develop marketing collaterals and web site content for new products
- Grow the customer base through the use of social media, ads and drip campaigns and track those efforts to meet goals
- Create, plan and manage communication content and measure the effectiveness of communication efforts on leads and sales.
- Manage organization of Webinars other marketing events
- Develop and execute direct email communications
- Shape and execute the company's content marketing strategies including development of webinars, e-books and white papers.
- Develop and execute lead nurturing campaigns
Key skills and experience:
- Proven track record develop internal and external communication plans
- Experience in content marketing
- Experience in Lead generation and email marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Budget management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly