An innovative PropTech Start-up have created a software product which has the potential to greatly change the property industry for the better. They have already gathered UK wide coverage and are looking for a Marketing Manager to assist them in increasing awareness of their brand and helping them to establish themselves in the B2B property software market.
This is a standalone role where you will work closely with the CEO to implement the marketing strategy using a variety of channels including events, digital, PR and social. You will have the opportunity to join the company at an exciting time and help propel them to new heights. There is also the possibility to grow the marketing team in the future.
- Produce product communications both internally and externally
- Create content - seek out new ways of producing market leading thought leadership
- Organise events schedule and represent the company at tradeshows and events
- Deliver the marketing strategy, working closely with the CEO
- Manage existing PR agency relationship and work closely with them to increase brand awareness
- Manage social media accounts and collate and share useful content
- Work closely with product and sales teams to ensure sharing of information
- Digital marketing - email campaigns and utilising new techniques
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience of producing content across different channels
- Ability to work autonomously and also collaborate with other teams
- Experience of organising company appearances at events/tradeshows
- Worked closely with senior stakeholders
- Experience of running email and social campaigns
- Experience of marketing a B2B software product or within the property sector - desirable