Senior Account Director
Are you an established Account Director, with passion for loyalty, performance marketing and retail, looking for your next challenge in Central London? Read on!
Senior Account Director - £55,000-£65,000 - London
Our loyalty client uses innovative technology to allow people to earn rewards when they use their credit or debit cards to shop. This company is expanding at a great pace, with large and well known retailers. They are looking for an experienced Account Director to join their team!
Reporting into the Commercial Director, the Senior Account Director will be responsible for taking the lead in the day-to-day running of key accounts for some of the best known names in the retail market.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a retail perspective when working closely with all internal departments
- Expertly managing client relationships
- Delivering strategic campaigns to drive profitable incremental sales to retailers
- Managing data insight projects
- Presenting on retailer performance to senior clients across a range of retail sectors
To be able to apply for this role, you must have:
- Solid experience in retail marketing, with passion for loyalty, performance marketing and retail - comfortable with data analytics, experience interpreting and presenting insights
- Direct client relationship / success experience
- Ability to approach problems with a commercial eye
- You genuinely enjoy interacting and building relationships with people - internally and with external clients
If this sounds like a great next move for you, please apply now!
Senior Account Director - £55,000-£65,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.