3 days left
A leading global law firm are looking for a PR Manager to join their London based team. You will be responsible for raising the profile of certain areas of the firm as well as advising on media handling for stories.
- Develop and implement media relations plans.
- Track the news agenda, researching and developing media contacts and keeping up to date with relevant publications.
- Identify content that may be repurposed for media.
- Research and write press releases, briefings and media updates.
- Advising spokespeople on media handling.
- Working with Heads of PR to help with issues and crisis management as required.
- Experience of working in a busy public relations environment, either in a PR agency or in-house, focused on corporate or B2B communications, preferably within the professional services industry.
- A demonstrable enthusiasm and aptitude for media relations, with evidence of good media relationships and delivering results.
- Persuasive oral and written communication.
- Successful track record of managing high impact PR programmes.
You will be knowledgeable and always keen to be up-to-date with the current media landscape, as well as have the ability to thrive in a professional services environment, whilst supporting a busy and fast-paced team.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required to be successful in this role, and looking for your next career move in a fast-paced and international environment, please do not hesitate to apply with your details.
Apply for PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly