Senior Account Manager Creative
Senior Account Manager, Creative
Working pattern can be flexible but ideally based in Brighton
Industry leading package and bens
Pegasus is one of the UK’s leading integrated communications agencies. Specialising in health and more specifically, in ‘inspiring healthy decisions’ we help some of the world’s biggest brands and/or ambitious clients to deliver big ideas and far-reaching campaigns across all industries and channels. Our 130+ specialists span earned and owned channels, technologies, and audiences ranging from consumers to healthcare professionals.
As part of our continued mission to inspire healthy decisions, we are looking to add an experienced senior account manager with expertise in all aspects of integrated communications/creative services, including TVC (production and admin) to our creative arm.
Anchored to our Animal health team, you will play a key role in the development and delivery of creative campaigns, translating client briefs into creative ideas and execution’s that genuinely change people’s behaviour for the better.
Your Role Will Include:
- Overseeing and being the day to day lead for a portfolio of client accounts, thus building swift, excellent, deep relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Providing creative input into/developing strategic plans for clients, including making creative recommendations based on an understanding of the client's marketplace, business and objectives
- Being involved in/leading new business pitches
- Developing and delivering creative assets and ensuring that all aspects of campaign/project delivery are delivered to the highest quality, on time, on budget
To Be Considered You Will Need:
- Previous experience of working in an integrated advertising/creative agency environment within a client facing role
- Previous experience of managing TVC / video production projects
- Confident working knowledge and experience of managing online and offline marketing channels, for example: TV, radio, OOH, print media, digital display and direct mail
- An affinity for cross-team collaboration
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of managing budgets and guiding teams (although line management experience is not required)
We’ll Know You’re Performing When:
- You have happy clients and happy colleagues!
- You produce high quality work, delivered as scope, on time and on budget
- Are considered a trusted advisor and agency specialist in creative campaign development and delivery
- An ultimate self-starter, creative, collaborative and courageous in your approach
- Naturally inquisitive, likes to ask questions and understand ‘why’
- Tireless in your pursuit for accuracy and quality
- Flexible and open to change; this role (as the agency) will evolve and change. You will need to be able to embrace this and be excited by evolution
- Expert multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise workload in an autonomous environment
- Great listener, pragmatic thinker
- A keen eye for financials
- A genuine interest in people, business and health/‘inspiring healthy decisions’
What We Offer In Return:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; above average annual leave, bike to work scheme, pension contribution, private medical care, industry leading L&D programme. This is all in addition to a very competitive annual salary.
Culture: As well as winning PR Week’s Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2017, Pegasus has also won a number of accolades that support our ongoing commitment to our Pegasus People. We live by our values; Think Big, Have Spirit, Stand Together, Take Pride and Make a Difference and work tirelessly, to strengthen and reward your creativity, to listen and develop you and do everything that we can to make sure that your working life is a happy, healthy one!
Working for Pegasus: Brighton is where it all began but we now have offices in Macclesfield, Glasgow and around the globe with our parent company Ashfield Healthcare Communications. Our beautiful head office is based in the vibrant North Laines (Brighton) and working life here is never without a stream of food and snacks, a well-stocked drinks fridge, working lunches, a dynamic working policy, weekly massages and a whole host of other treats to keep you energised and motivated!