Drupal Developer - Digital Web Agency - £35,000 - £45,000
Drupal Developer - The Company - £35,000 - £45,000
An ambitious, busy and growing digital agency in the heart of Central London is looking to expand their development teams extensively this year. This superb web agency creates and delivers exceptional web and mobile applications, and partner with some of the UK's most interesting and boundary pushing brands across e-commerce, music, tourism, and the broader media industry.
Drupal Developer - Your role - £35,000 - £45,000
The agency is behind some of the UK's leading Drupal sites and they have a successful Tech team covering front/back end development, testing, and product management. They are now looking for a Drupal Developer to join their team to work across the full lifecycle of their projects.
Drupal Developer - Your responsibilities £35,000 - £45,000
* Drupal site builds module configuration and theming using Views, Fields, Panels, Webform and the rest of the standard module set.
* Theming from scratch or based on framework (Bootstrap, Foundation, Zen etc)
Work across full SDLC and get involved in client facing aspects
* Collaborate with designers, project managers, QAs, and other developers to deliver projects to the highest standards.
* Problem solve, explore new technologies and approaches to ensure best practise.
Drupal Developer - Your skills- £35,000 - £45,000
* 3+ years experience in Drupal with ideally a basic understanding of Drupal 8
* Confidence with PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Git, Drush etc
* Some good general sysadmin capability
* Understanding of behaviour-driven development
In return, you'll be working as part of an exciting and fast paced team that work on cutting edge projects. Alongside a competitive salary, private gym, private health, and bonus; you'll have excellent opportunities for personal development and progression.
If this is the Drupal Developer role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We also have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire - email@example.com. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.