Senior Drupal Developer
Senior Drupal Developer - The Company - £45,000 - £55,000
An ambitious, busy and growing digital agency in the heart of Central London is looking to expand their development teams extensively this year. This superb web agency creates and delivers exceptional web and mobile applications, and partner with some of the UK's most interesting and boundary pushing brands across e-commerce, music, tourism, and the broader media industry.
Senior Drupal Developer - Your role - £45,000 - £55,000
Due to their continued success, they're now looking for a Senior Drupal Developer to join their team to work across the full lifecycle of their projects. You'll be responsible for the agency's largest projects, from scoping to architecting, to building and final delivery. You will also be responsible for managing project team members in collaboration with the Project Managers.
Senior Drupal Developer - Your responsibilities- £45,000 - £55,000
* Liaise with Business Development Managers over scope and time estimates for proposals & assist winning new contracts on pitches
* Hands on development of Drupal applications.
* Act as final approval for decisions about how product will be constructed
* Produce specifications and ensure that projects are well-planned, achievable & high-quality
* Decide, prepare or review plans - prototypes, IA, build, theme, development - integration and migration
* Collaborate with Project Managers and Quality Assurance Officer to ensure delivery is to the required scope, plan and standards
Senior Drupal Developer - Your skills- £45,000 - £55,000
* Extensive, proven development experience to a high level with Drupal
* Extensive understanding of Drupal's architecture, APIs and custom module development
* Architecting overall systems, guided by prototypes and proof of concepts
* Drupal 7 & 8 site builds, theming and configuration of standard modules
* Understanding of behaviour-driven development
* Confidence with PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Git, Drush etc
* Theming from scratch or based on framework (Bootstrap, Foundation, Zen etc)
* Excellent knowledge of Git and best-practice Drupal deployment workflows
In return, you'll be working as part of an exciting and fast paced team that work on cutting edge projects. Alongside a competitive salary, private gym, private health, and bonus; you'll have excellent opportunities for personal development and progression.
If this is the Drupal Developer role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We also have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.