Social Media Manager
7 days left
Social Media Manager, London – Up to £32k
This awesome creative agency are looking for talented Social Media Manager to manage their clients’ social media accounts.
Their Social Media team is going through an exciting time in building their roster of social clients, creating innovative content opportunities, and building and growing their social presence.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager with strong paid social skills - both executional and strategic - who is looking to expand into other social disciplines such as social listening, competitor analysis, content strategy, copywriting and social strategy.
No two days are the same for a Social Media Manager anywhere – even more so at this agency where you’ll be helping the Social Media & Content Lead. This Social Media Manager will be working on a pitch one day and managing the social calendar of an FMCG brand the next.
This Social Media Manager will have knowledge of social listening and competitor analysis skills. You’ll have an important role in supporting the Social Media & Content Lead in proposing creative and relevant content strategies to help brands address weaknesses or take on new opportunities to grow their reach.
This Social Media Manager will:
• Develop an understanding of strategic content approaches for, B2C and B2B social media – proactively researching case studies and best practice to help the agency grow in this area
• Actively keeping on top of social media trends, social brand successes and the wider digital landscape and sharing these insights within the agency to ensure the agency are seen as leaders in social
• Run campaigns and always-on for a variety of clients, from owning monthly content calendars to utilising paid social to reach the right audiences
• Help the Social Media & Lead in developing strong paid social strategies for retained and new business clients
• Own the agency’s social media presence – engaging and growing our communities and creating content positioning us as leaders in social media insight.
This Social Media Manager will be:
• Experienced in paid social media advertising, having run campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s ad platforms using a strategic, targeted approach
• An excellent writer with the ability to turn social strategy into exciting and engaging posts and content, as well as being able to adapt your tone of voice to a wide range of clients
• Experienced in using various social media analytics and listening tools to uncover and report on brand performance and conversations e.g. Hootsuite and Brandwatch
• Naturally curious – constantly staying up to date with new technologies relating to social media and ensuring this knowledge, including their benefits and rationale, is shared with clients and the business
If you think you’re the Social Media Manager we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job ref AP827.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. Get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly