Client Partner - Customer Experience Agency-South West Coast
Fancy working for one of the fastest growing creative and digital hubs in the UK and enjoy an out of work drink on the beach with your work colleagues? The client, this role could be just what you are looking for, read on to find out more.
Our client is a Customer Experience Integrated Agency, based on the South West Coast in Dorset, and have delivering creative solutions to some of the UK's leading brands for over thirty years, making and orchestrating creatively led, data-informed content, comms and experiences across the full customer journey.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, you will be responsible for leading the strategic direction and commercial success of a portfolio of C-level client engagements as well as driving revenue growth through nurturing organic and new business to meet the company's profit targets.
The role is not for the faint hearted, but can offer top tier clients, who are leaders in their fields (both B2B and B2C) and who are used to the highest levels of service with very cool projects to be involved with.
Is this you?
- Be a proven C-level player.
- Have worked on a portfolio of relationships growing both revenue and profit
- Have demonstrable experience in acquiring and nurturing business through different areas of client organisations
- Have led successful pitch teams.
- Thrive on leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Have the prowess to drive the strategic agenda AND activate at speed and scale
- Be an expert in contemporary marketing practice, emerging technology and new business models.
- Be evangelise industry insight and best practice through the agency
- Be comfortable developing a strong team of direct reports.
This role is very exciting and if you are already down in on the South Coast then you will know the benefits of living in this vibrant area, but if you don't know then here are a few facts of living here:
- 2 key Universities producing the next generation of creative talent - you don't have to go to London to get the best.
- Voted to be one of best standards of living in UK.
- Vibrant social, cultural and culinary 'scene'
- Award winning beaches.
- Unrivalled access to some of the best water, outdoor and country sports.
- Great schools.
- Houses you can actually afford.
Salary: up to £80K dependent on experience.