B2B Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has become available for a B2B Marketing Executive at an International Airline based at Heathrow. You will responsible for maximising the promotion of the airline's B2B products and services as well as supporting the sales team to communicate effectively with the trade partners and corporate clients.
- Provide support to the sales team in all business development activities
- Act as a brand guardian for the airline and its partners
- Execute trade advertising campaigns targeted towards travel agents
- Target consumers through communication platforms of travel agents (e.g. online travel agents' websites).
- Plan and coordinate the distribution of the B2B and trade e-newsletters
- Manage B2B and trade marketing budget
Key skills and experience:
- Copywriting experience
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing role
- Budget management
- Agency Management
- Illustrator or InDesign
- Some understanding of the travel industry