Project Manager, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
This agency work are the definition of global, with offices all over the world, and campaigns which reach the other side of the Earth, this Project Manager role is for someone who is used to working on large scale projects. You’ll need to have experience on display to get a role here, and if you have experience on transcreation / localisation you’ll be at the top of their list.
In this role you’ll be working for one of the biggest brands in the world. A huge FMCG that you’ll definitely know well, this Project Manager can really invest interest and passion for this brand. As Project Manager you’ll be overseeing the production of display materials before sending them to various local teams for delivery.
As Project Manager you’ll be used to working with external agencies, overseeing production, ensuring numerous teams across the world are up to speed and keeping on top of the work. Are you the Project Manager we’re looking for? Please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Here’s what will be expected of this Project Manager:
- Keeping close contact with various departments in the agency
- Liaising with local teams oversees
- Liaising with external agencies
- Oversee the production and handling of display materials
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to the brief
Sound like your kind of Project Manager role? We want to hear from you as soon as possible. Are you the Project Manager we are looking for?
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Project Manager:
- Experience working on transcreation and localisation
- Knowledgeable on display projects
- Great agency experience
- Experience working with production teams
Please do get in touch quoting JW626 when applying for this Project Manager role.
Please also visit the www.air-recruitment.com/