Client Director/Senior Account Director - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
This leading global branding and design consultancy seek an accomplished and inspiring Client Director or Senior Account Director with expertise in consumer, corporate branding and innovation. With strategic rigour and creative excellence at its heart, they have the bandwidth to identify consumer trends, product and service innovations that are taking place globally. Their international client base ranges from banking to brewing, sports and recreation to retailing and digital ecosystems and brand environments.
We are looking for a commercially minded Client Director with the gravitas and leadership skills to drive and direct an account team and help generate revenue and new business by delivering innovative, insightful and value-added solutions in response to the client’s brand issues. As a key advisor, your role includes building trust-based, long-term client relationships and collaborating with the wider network and partner agencies.
Key skills and Responsibilities include:
- Experience of running large complex accounts, involving all aspects of consumer and service branding (including innovation, brand creation through to multi-market rollout).
- Help to ‘shape’ what the client’s brands stand for.
- Excellent writing and speaking on the subject of branding.
- Develop and advise on brand strategy and translate this into a creative brief or an ideas orientated solution.
- Act as the guardian of the culture, strengthening relationships with new thinking.
- Proven leadership with internal teams and clients.
- Experience in all aspects of business operations – financial and resource management.
This is a golden opportunity to be part of a global network where the bar is set high but you will be rewarded by working with a team of inspiring and creative people. The culture is about learning, development and knowledge sharing as well as regular social events. If you are creative, adaptable, positive and entrepreneurial and fit the above criteria please forward your details to Ann Sharman firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07885 822771 for an informed discussion