Branding Client Director B2B
4 days left
Our client is a leading global corporate communication agencies, they offer clients best-in-class insight, creativity and service in pursuit of their corporate communication issues and goals. They are looking to hire a Client Director with strong branding experience. This is a 10 month maternity cover starting asap!
The role is to make sure clients get top-notch, full-service agency support from the team, meaning they can provide insight, creativity and efficient delivery in branding projects. The role will provide a bridge between strategists and the client services team. Candidates must have a grasp of brand strategy and how workshops, interviews and data is used to shape branding solutions. They must then be able to activate and implement the brand roll out across various channels.
Deliverables (criteria by which success can be measured):
- Develop strong relationships with senior clients.
- Dovetail with brand strategists and assist in shaping messaging.
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s business environment.
- Independently refine brand strategies.
- Engages with clients for the activation of projects.
- Successful delivery of projects in a timely and professional manner.
- Retention and motivation of high-quality account team.
- Consistently strives to improve systems and processes within the department.
- Effectively manage project over runs.
- Contribution to new business.
- Ensures visibility of all major client initiatives.
- Provides a viewpoint on team resource and configuration.
- Sets out detailed month-by-month forecasts against which resource can be planned.
- Internal communications and PR - ensures work is summarised and celebrated throughout the agency
- Ensures all project activity is delivered within timeframe and to highest standards - taking responsibility and accountability for all internal resources and costs used on client work.
- Manages post project review process and develops case studies in partnership with clients.
- Maintains reporting documents to manage clients and projects efficiently and professionally.
- Leverages client relationships for introductions to additional business units and brands.
- Identifies, pursues and converts new business opportunities for the agency.
- Ensures all client activity is processed/invoiced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists Client Services Director to plan, resource and forecast team’s size, growth, revenue and profitability.
Qualifications and experience
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships
- Strong client relationship experience at c-suite level
Further experience required within:
- Branding & Identity
- Internal and External communications
- Communication consultancy
- Communication design
- Digital communications
- Corporate communication
Apply for Branding Client Director B2B
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly