Bid Manager - Corporate Travel
A fantastic opportunity for a Bid Manager to join a vibrant global corporate travel management organisation.
You will be brought in on a 6 month contract initially and this is expected to be a rolling contract thereafter with the growth into further international markets targeted in the coming years.
As Bid Manager, you will be responsible for composing compelling, appropriate text and visual content to maximise the organisations success and win ratio in competitive supplier selection exercises. This includes the co-ordination, production and submission of proposals to both existing and/or prospective clients. This includes written, presentation and electronic formats together with e-tenders and e-auctions.
The successful Bid Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Minimum three years' experience in a competitive, commercial, bid/tender response environment.
- Successful, track record, producing compelling bid, tender and proposal responses.
- Professional Services experience a plus
- Persuasive writing expert.
- Proven ability to produce compelling bid formats incorporating creative illustrations.
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint user.
- Knowledge of in-Design
- A sound understanding of sales and marketing principals.
If you want to be part of a vibrant team and feel you have the skills to meet their requirements then please apply today.