Senior Marketing Executive (Content & Campaigns)
A global technology company providing software solutions to legal and accountancy firms are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team in Kingston-upon-Thames. You will be responsible for creating and sharing engaging content to be broadcasted across their blog and social channels, as well as driving product campaigns for their clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive
- Creating all content plan and messaging.
- Managing the entire design process of content by writing, editing and proofreading of online material.
- Spearheading the content of their weekly blog.
- Planning and executing their monthly product campaigns to support sales lead generation requirements.
Key Skills of the Senior Marketing Executive
- Proven track record in content creation, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation platforms.
- Social media management experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels of the business.
- A collaborative team player.
- Basic video editing experience is a plus.