Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director - Digital Agency - London
£35,000 - £45,000
Digital Account Director - The Company
Major Players are working with a huge communications agency with a digital focus in Central London. They offer a broad service offering spanning digital marketing, social media, influencer marketing, PR, events and experiential. They've won countless awards for a range of clients across food and drink, lifestyle, FMCG and technology. This exciting agency pride themselves on being independent and ambitious - they know their stuff and have an industry-leading reputation.
Digital Account Director - The Role
The Digital team are now looking for an innovative and creative thinker to join them in an AD capacity as soon as possible. You will have a brilliant approach to managing client relationships and leading internal teams. You will be responsible for planning and implementing both paid and organic social media campaigns for a range of clients.
* Ensuring accurate and timely contributions to your key accounts: brief responses, content plans, creative assets, campaign analysis, reporting and more - to the high professional standards that the agency and its clients expect
* Overseeing the work of more junior members of the team and helping the other senior members of the team in identifying and fulfilling juniors' training and development needs, and in ensuring their personal welfare
* Contributing effectively to new business pitches by identifying areas of opportunity in digital and social - and helping to craft great approaches and ideas that address them
* Using research and analytics tools (including influencer mapping, buzz monitoring and CMS platforms) to provide accurate market insights and performance analysis to clients and prospects
* Acting as both team and wider agency champion for paid social media and social / online platforms as above: this means being a 'superuser' yourself; training and guiding others; and working closely with practice teams (e.g. Consumer; Healthcare, Business) to ensure that they're providing the most appropriate advice and solutions to their clients
* Working closely with the in-house Design team, as well as external suppliers, making sure that briefs and timelines are communicated effectively and outputs are to the standard required.
Skills & Experience: -
* Over 5 years' agency experience working on multiple accounts
* Strong creative and analytical thinking skills
* Strong verbal and oral communication skills
* Fascinated by technology, with the passion to find new ways to harness it for clients' success
* Strong commitment to excellent customer service
* An organised and planned approach to your work
* Assertive and resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
* Boundless creativity and energy
* Thorough and current practical experience of paid social and online media - especially campaign set-up, targeting and optimisation via Facebook Business Manager
* Robust experience in using a variety of social and online listening and analytics platforms (e.g. Brandwatch, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Newswhip, Demographics Pro)
* Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills - listening, mentoring, explaining difficult concepts in simple language
* Passionate about getting others involved and having a laugh along the way
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.