Business Development Manager (digital agency)
- New role driving new business for the agency.
- Fantastic client list / case studies to take to market.
- Consultative approach with an understanding of digital marketing services.
You can be based in the London office with 1d/week travel to the HQ in Southampton.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Senior Leadership team, you’ll be the driving force of business development for the agency, bringing new clients in and also growing existing accounts. As the agency offer a full service across digital, a consultative approach and knowledge of digital marketing will help you understand client needs and improve success rates.
You’ll put together a strategy on who and how to approach business development wise, using relevant tools to keep track of prospects. You’ll work closely with Digital Marketing to understand what services are being offered to existing clients and where they can upsell / cross sell additional solutions.
PR and Marketing activities such as events, networking and campaigns (related to marketing the agency) will help you build brand recognition and drive lead generation. Additional areas of focus will include pitching / preparing presentations, coordinating responses to RFPs and mentoring others across the team on new business.
What experience you’ll need
- Business development experience from an agency, ideally offering digital / marketing services.
- Client services experience a real plus to help develop existing accounts.
- Strong industry network (both agency and client side).
- Great organisational and time management skills to keep track of prospects. Ability to segment clients based on cultural and strategic similarities.
- Excellent presentation skills and familiar with the pitch process.
- Attention to detail on existing accounts to ensure hard won business is developed.
- Highly motivated and able to lead / coach others in the team.
There is a competitive salary of £40-45k, depending on experience. Could be some flexibility beyond this, so please still get in touch if interested. Benefits include a bonus scheme (to be confirmed), generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, free breakfast on Fridays and also an early finish that day too.
Drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this one.