Head of Digital Media
Head of Digital Media – Filleigh, North Devon
£competitive + Car/Allowance + Benefits
A little about us….
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol and Cheshire, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years.
Our Digital Media team provides end to end digital marketing services to clients from SEO to PPC Search, Programmatic Display Media, VOD and Social Media.
What will I be doing?
Reporting in to the Media Director, the Head of Digital Media is responsible for running an expanding team of digital media specialists currently consisting of an Insights & Analytics Manager, Digital Media Planner/Buyer, PPC Manager and a Digital Media Executive.
This role is responsible for the management of the team, managing client relationships, strategy, implementation and analysis of data across all digital media channels. Digital marketing is ever-changing and evolving, the successful candidate will embrace this and adapt well to change, quickly getting to grips with new technologies and industry developments and sharing these with colleagues and clients. The role will also include involvement in new business opportunities either as part of a broader media or agency offering or as digital media services only.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deciding on digital media commercial terms; selling in and pricing services
- Reporting digital media revenues and ensuring we are on track to deliver budget
- Representing agencies interests to media owners
- Build strong relationships with key clients
- Developing written proposals covering PPC, display, VOD across all platforms
- Ensure the smooth running of the digital media elements of campaigns, liaising with off line media colleagues, account services teams and broader digital (creative) teams
- Work with in house account teams and third party creative agencies to ensure that digital media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs
- Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels
- When required develop written reports to convey results to colleagues and clients
What will I need?
We are looking for someone with a strong background in Digital Media, possibly an experienced Digital Media Manager / Group Head looking for the next step up in their career, or possibly a Head of Digital Media looking for a new challenge and/or looking to relocate to beautiful Devon.
- Be able to explain complex concepts in simple terms to colleagues and clients
- Have a thorough understanding of all Digital Media platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager and well as broader digital media opportunities is essential.
- Have experience using software such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Have strong leadership ability
- Be highly analytical and highly numerate
- Have Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be Motivated and driven with an enthusiasm to learn new things
You will have knowledge of:
- Google Analytics (including Goal, Event & eCommerce tracking)
- Google Tag Manager
- Conversion and Remarketing pixels from Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Facebook Ad Manager
- Reporting dashboards via Excel/Google Sheets and data visualisation tools (i.e. Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI)
And in return….
- Very competitive salary + Car/Car Allowance
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
- Outstanding training and progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer A Friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service award
- Cycle to Work scheme
Please get in touch by clicking on 'Apply' if this role is right for you.