UX Designer - Games
An award winning games studio in Central London seeks a talented UX Designer with games experience, to help create amazing experiences for their game users.
UX Designer - Games - £40,000-£50,000 - London
An award winning games studio with a fun collaborative work environment and big ambitions. Growing year on year there are genuine opportunities for people to excel and have true career growth.
- Creating and validating game experience for multiple devices and platforms which may include but not limit to user flows, storyboards, low and high fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
- Translating requirements to intuitive interfaces to enhance game experience.
- Presenting deliverables and findings to team members and internal stakeholders.
- Researching, conceptualizing, and prototyping games for our platforms
- Applying the best design practices on all our deliverables.
- Understanding and incorporating technical, business and user requirements into designs.
- Collaborating with multiple teams which may include Visual Designers, Front and Back-End development, QA, Admin team, Marketing, BI & Customer Service, Gaming Math teams and other departments to create and develop the best quality designs.
- Facilitating various teams through the design process, gathering actionable feedback and iterating deliverables.
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience designer
- A degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field.
- One to two years professional experience as a UX designer with a design portfolio that demonstrates strong design principles for web and/or mobile platforms - game design would be a bonus!
- Have an appreciation for aesthetics and a high level of production quality.
- Strong knowledge of wireframing software tools like Omnigraffle, Sketch and Axure or similar.
- Have a good knowledge of best design practices across different platforms - Web, Mobile (iOS, Android)
- Be familiar with terminology such as responsive design and Agile work environments.
- Ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Must have excellent communication skills and confidence to present designs or prototypes to company management and directors.
- Excellent attention to details and passion for User Experience.
If this sound like you, apply now.
UX Designer - Games - £40,000-£50,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.