Marketing & Database Assistant
This is a great opportunity for an immediately available marketer with great database management skills to join a great professional services firm.
Marketing & Database Assistant - 3 Month Contract - £25,000 - London
My client is a very well respected set of barristers chambers based on the north bank of the river in Central London. Its a great place to work and offers a good opportunity to break into professional services. They have a great reputation and place a lot of emphasis on developing their members of staff.
This Marketing Assistant role will focus mainly on database marketing, which will involve:
- taking responsibility for maintaining the database
- assisting with the gathering of information for legal directories
- ensuring all profiles of the organisations barristers are up to date
- maintaining their website
- ensure all marketing material is on brand
- providing support for events in terms of list building and targeting
The successful Marketing and Database Assistant will have:
- excellent database management skills, which can be proven, and a real passion for databases
- excellent proof reading and copywriting ability
- the technical ability to use CMS' and CRM systems
If you have all of the above, apply online now!
Marketing & Database Assistant - 3 Month Contract - £25,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.