Content and Community Manager needed for creative advertising agency
Content and Community managers needed for creative medium sized advertising agency.
Looking for Freelance, perm or temp to perm.
We’re a fresh thinking, dynamic and energetic full service agency, full of inspiring, talented and supportive people. Our clients comprise of leading brands across a range of sectors and we demand constant reinvention from our clients and ourselves to keep the brands we work with at the top of their game.
We’re looking for a bright, organised and creative Community and Content Manager to work across several famous global brands. You would ideally have a love of football and beer. You will have a passion for current trends and be up to date with key happenings in pop culture.
The role requires implementation of social media strategy and managing social engagement across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (and other platforms where relevant). Monitoring and highlighting opportunities to jump on trends, work with influencers and build a strong social following.
Core Skills / Experience
- At least 3yrs experience managing social media channels
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and content that works on the key channels, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (and others where relevant)
- Strong understanding social analytics tools and reporting metrics
- Knowledge of Photoshop and GIF creation. Basic video editing a plus
- Strong and creative wordsmith and proofreading skills
- Fluency in English
- Great communicator
- A self-starter with an eye for detail
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines with the ability to multitask
- Experience of the alcohol/beer category and passion for football would be a bonus