HR Assistant required for London-based retail design agency. This is a 1 yr fixed term contract, starting from the 11th May. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the HR department, including collating the monthly payroll information needed from a HR perspective. You will also help out managing the pension scheme and other staff benefits.
- Administration of key employment processes including new starters, probation letters
- and leaver notification
- Preparation of offer letters, employee & freelancer contracts and other HR written
- correspondence including employment references.
- Preparing the monthly payroll for approx 110 UK employees, liaising with the payroll queries are successfully resolved.
- bureau to transfer the payroll information, checking the payroll reports, ensuring all
- Assisting employees with any payroll queries and resolving any issues, including the
- management of the electronic payslips
- Administration of the company's pension scheme, including help staff with their queries
- Maintenance of the HR database and accurate employee records, including producing reports, as required
- Recording and monitoring staff absences, ensuring sick forms are completed
- Responsible for maintaining the employee HR files, ensuring the ID checks have been
- carried out for new starters and original signed copies are kept on file
- Coordinating and maintenance of holiday booking system for holiday requests, time off in lieu and management holiday chart
- Co-ordination of the appraisal process, including booking appraisals and maintaining & updating the appraisal system site.
- Assisting with the recruitment process, liaising with agencies and candidates and
- interviewing prospective candidates
- Induction process, including coordinating & carrying out induction meetings, new
- starter lunches, new starter intranet cards
- Provide advice to staff about staff benefits and the administration of the benefit schemes (eye care vouchers, flu vaccinations, cycle to work, childcare vouchers) and managing the monthly well-being bookings
This is a 1yr maternity contract, starting from the 11th May. This role is paying £27k and the ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience. The working hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm (1 hour for lunch).
If you don't hear from me within 7 days, please understand on this occasion, your cv hasn't been successful.