Creative Services Manager - Part Time
Major Players are working with an innovative creative social agency who are looking for a part time Creative Services Manager 3 days a week. This is cover of up to 8 months and the salary is pro rata.
This position will play a key role in establishing the creative needs for each brief and will be working across a variety of clients in the FMCG, beauty, drinks and health sectors. As the Creative Services Manager you will be responsible for managing the timelines and budgets for new business pitches and social campaigns whilst working very closely with the internal teams as well as external suppliers.
Day to day:
* Interpreting briefs to understand creative output required
* Managing resource, schedules and bookings across creative services
* Project managing creative timelines, budgets and delivery
* Devising and managing budgets for resource for creative projects
* Ensuring all creative is in line with the brief and everything is delivered in the correct format etc
* Ensuring project admin, assets and delivery files are organised and filed appropriately
What you'll need:
* 4 years experience working in a Project Manager/Creative Services Manager position
* Experience delivering social and video content
* An excellent understanding of creative workflows across social content production, brand guidelines and video
* Experience working across FMCG brands within an agency environment