Senior Marketing Manager
Opportunity for an impressive Senior Marketing Manager with a commercial and strategic approach to join this leading business intelligence company...
Senior Marketing Manager - £50,000 - Surrey
Our client provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Their strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and property where they help customers make key strategic decisions every day.
As a Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- establishing the vision and strategy for the marketing function
- leading and line managing multiple high performing teams
- ensuring delivery of activities across the value marketing chain (acquisition, engagement and retention)
- creating UK targets/ priorities and optimising marketing KPIs
- defining the brand strategy and positioning
- change management, driving marketing transformation
In order to be considered for this Senior Marketing Manager role you will have:
- previous B2B marketing management experience
- experience across all disciplines of marketing
- experience establishing marketing strategies and bran positioning
- previous experience managing high performing teams
- experience of change management and driving change initiatives
- a proactive, commercial and delivery focused approach
If this Senior Marketing Manager role sounds like the role for you then apply online today...
Senior Marketing Manager - £50,000 - SurreyIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.