Product Manager - Mobile App
An exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join an online trading organisation as they develop and create a new app. You will come in on an initial 6 month contract.
Working closely with the whole app team you will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle from analysing user behaviour and gathering client feedback to developing technical requirements and post-implementation analysis to determine impact and subsequent actions.
Your success will be measured by your ability to work effectively with a number of internal and external stakeholders and resources, and to deliver against agreed KPIs.
- Work with key stakeholders to define and document the product roadmap
- Communicating the roadmap and the release of new features to the development, marketing, and client services teams ensuring all are in-the-loop and prepared for changes
- Owning the client feedback programme to design and deliver new features driven by client request
- Documenting and communicating requirements to the development team
- Assisting the QA team to ensure they understand what new features are meant to do, and how they're meant to behave so that nothing is missed in the QA process
- Post implementation analysis
- Working with the Head of Digital to optimise tracking throughout the app; using this tracking and further analysis to assess the true worth of new and existing features.
- A proven track record (4 years +) in managing and improving app-centric products is essential
- We work hard to make decisions with data, so having an analytical mind and the ability to work with large data sets is important
- Strong organisational skills and a clear communication style are important given that you will be working across teams in four locations, some where English is not the first language