Social Media Specialist
Client side media job at a fantastic Fin-Tech company! Great opportunity if you're looking for a step up and want to take your social media experience to the next level!
The person will work with the Head of Marketing to build and execute a strong, global Social Media and Content Strategy to develop brand awareness and online reputation as well as advocating for the company on Social Media networks and oversee Content initiatives from the company.
• Develop and structure the company’s Social Media strategy and set goals to increase both the corporate and employer brand awareness.
• Set and implement Social Media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies, including all content and thought leadership initiatives.
• Manage all Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and evaluate the needs of other channels if relevant.
• Collaborate with designers and copywriting agencies.
• Ensure all Content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for SEO and Google Analytics.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thinks outside the box, is solution oriented and inspires transformation
• Hands on experience with Social Media management and the ability to interpret online customer engagement metrics
• Editorial mind-set that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
• An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
• Ability to analyse and present Content and Social Media performance