Interim - Digital Marketing Assistant
Immediately available and on the lookout for a digital opportunity? My client, a global B2B business based in Halifax are currently on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Assistant to support the wider digital team on a 6 month contract basis.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager this role will see you responsible for the following:
- Supporting the digital team with website implementations, test functionality and fixes
- Adding new products into the product catalogue and keeping on top of updates
- Maintaining website articles in CMS
- Reporting on web, social and email
- Assisting with the creation of emails
- Supporting the team with campaign reports
To be considered for this role it is essential that you're immediately available and posses strong communication and analytical skills. You must demonstrate a good understanding of content management systems and have experience in using email marketing software. If you're an analytical thinker with strong experience in Excel and Powerpoint then I will be keen to speak to you.